teamthink - Insurance QA Software
Reduce leakage costs and optimize insurance claims & underwriting with powerful, customizable quality assurance audit software.
Optimize your claims and underwriting QA review processes. Quality assurance drives quality results.
teamthink is a powerful, SaaS insurance QA suite for claims and underwriting reviews — it replaces spreadsheets, databases and legacy QA systems forever. The teamthink software helps quality assurance teams manage audit reviews with greater speed, volume and accuracy. Its comprehensive measurement, analysis, and reporting tools deliver actionable information that benefits QA, business managers, and company-wide performance.
- Measure performance and analyze results against your best practices, KPIs and compliance requirements
- Develop reviewer questionnaires and audit forms that fully support your specific quality assurance goals
- Use a suite of standard reports and dashboards to quickly understand metrics that matter most
- Integrate data from across your organization to understand the performance of people, groups and processes and utilize in continuous improvement initiatives
- Increase productivity with questionnaires that display only pertinent information based on the facts of the file
- Link performance problems directly to their financial outcomes utilizing leakage and payment accuracy studies
Why Choose teamthink QA Software for Claims & Underwriting Reviews?
Are you running your claims reviews on spreadsheets or an out-dated system built by someone who’s no longer with the company? Are you dependent on your IT department for every update to a questionnaire? Can you quickly adjust your tools to find new insights or better reflect your team’s changing priorities? Our customer base, which includes more than two dozen of the top 100 U.S. insurers, has moved beyond these problems by using teamthink.
As insurance carriers grow, their quality assurance systems are often unable to keep pace. Highly skilled QA reviewers and managers may spend endless time analyzing and reporting, which leaves them little time for other responsibilities. When existing QA tools are outdated or inefficient, they can’t provide the data or insights needed to make a significant impact on your organization’s performance. teamthink can help your team identify, measure and mitigate leakage to improve financial performance. Discover why teamthink is the most popular insurance QA automation tool in the world.
Extend QA Capabilities with teamthink Expansion Modules
Every user, no matter the size, has access to the three core teamthink software components: Reviewer, Reporter & Author.
- Reviewer: Capture detailed performance information with powerful and user-friendly questionnaires.
- Reporter: Customize reports to obtain detailed insights, metrics and managerial feedback.
- Author: Increase QA efficiency and flexibility with maximum control over questionnaire development.
These three core modules represent the powerful base upon which the teamthink process improvement software is based. In addition to these three core components, users can also add optional expansion modules to enhance and customize teamthink to their needs.
See the full list of expansion modules below.