Claims Quality Whitepaper
5 ways to reduce claims leakage with new insurtech tools
Written in collaboration with Aon Inpoint
The shift to remote work is putting extra pressure on insurance claims teams as they try to handle increased volume while also managing claims quality and expenses. But new technology is allowing teams to shift from time-consuming methods — like closed file reviews and diaries — and evolve to monitoring quality through automated open claim audits.
Discover how new insurtech tools, including the use of AI and NLP to audit open claims, can help insurers dramatically improve outcomes and do more with less. Download this whitepaper to learn:
- Why are many insurers struggling to manage adjuster performance?
- What does the growing adjuster age gap mean for productivity?
- Why are managers spending too much time reviewing diaries?
- How can reducing leakage by just a few points can save millions?
- Which insurtech tools can claims teams adopt today to improve outcomes?
Trusted by more than 100 clients across the globe.