Come work (and play!) with us.
At Athenium Analytics, we believe happy people do the best work for our customers. That's why our culture is collaborative and empowering, whether you're working hard or taking a break for a fierce game of ping pong.
Here are a handful of reasons we think Athenium Analytics is a great place to work:
- We’ve raised more than $30 million dollars from some of the world’s most innovative insurance carriers and the CIA’s venture fund, In-Q-Tel
- Over the next few years, we’ll be investing more than $20 million into AI and machine-learning technologies
- Our HQ in Dover, New Hampshire, is in a refurbished mill!
- We think dogs make the best office assistants
- We are moving our current D.C. office to a new office space in downtown Washington, D.C. by the end of 2018
across the United States
and we’re still growing!
in Washington, D.C., Massachusetts and New Hampshire
Geospatial Data Analyst
Athenium Analytics is seeking a talented and tech-savvy geospatial data analyst to primarily support hydrologic modeling and flood risk analysis which help serve a number of commercial and government clients.
Athenium Analytics is seeking a talented, tech-savvy, and self-motivated meteorologist who can manipulate data and develop algorithms in a fast-paced environment to produce multiple weather-based products that bring extraordinary value to the organization.
Athenium Analytics, a rapidly growing leader in the InsurTech and computer-vision markets, is recruiting a savvy, personable and action-oriented Project Manager. The successful candidate will guide, manage, and help deliver Athenium Analytics’ various projects across the business and with external clients. The candidate will help craft project vision and roadmaps, and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive successful project completion.
Work on a team to design and develop creative software solutions for a variety of applications. Update and maintain existing applications and products. May perform as Lead Software Engineer for small projects or sub projects.