Senior Customer Success Engineer
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and present and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is of great value to us.
- Application development, customization, and configuration
- Problem identification and troubleshooting
- Provide input to future product development
- Solution development and delivery
- Project scoping, planning, and risk assessment
- Work on multiple, simultaneous projects
Demonstration & training
- Deliver product demonstrations
- Customize application guides
- Develop and deliver product training
- Creative problem solving
- Solutions architecture
- Technical support via email and phone
- Create and maintain strong client relationships
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4-10 years software development experience
- Proven leadership on a software team
- Strong analytical and software design skills
- Experience with:
- SQL and database concepts
- Reporting applications
- Web-based application environments
- Excellent written, verbal skills, and interpersonal skills
- Track record of on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated attention to detail/focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong desire to work in a customer-facing role
- Insurance industry experience
- Previous product support experience
- Sales or sales support experience
- Professional experience in customer-facing roles
What we look for
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; demonstrates a high level of diplomacy.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting team deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Sense of humor, personality, and enthusiasm!
The position will be based in Dover, NH with travel to other offices or client sites as needed.
About Athenium Analytics
Athenium Analytics is an insurtech SaaS company that uses historical data and predictive analytics to help insurance carriers & other organizations measure and manage quality and risk. Our web-based tools, specializing in quality assurance and risk management, are trusted by global, national and regional insurers. While insurance is our primary industry vertical, we also develop solutions for the U.S. Intelligence Community. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge artificial intelligence and market-driven insights, our products help organizational leadership identify and understand risk to make smart decisions faster.