Product Marketing Manager
Athenium Analytics is seeking an outstanding product marketer with at least three years of relevant marketing experience – either in technology, insurance or a combination thereof. A successful candidate will be enthusiastic, results-oriented and committed to constant experimentation to deliver marketing results. This is an opportunity to join the marketing team at a fast-growing B2B technology company with great perks and benefits.
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and present and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is of great value to us.
As a product marketer, you will be the leader responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our products. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for our solutions and their benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product, including product demonstrations
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Develop customer profiles and craft and executed on strategies to increase lead-gen, brand awareness and market engagement
- Conduct and assist with market research
- Three years of relevant marketing experience, ideally in software or insurance
- Demonstrated record of thriving in fast-paced environments
- Intellectual curiosity & a love of learning
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience in SEO, social media and online advertising
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in B2B marketing, SaaS or data science
- Experience with corporate communications/PR
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and content marketing
- BA/BS in Marketing or Communications desirable
What we look for
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting team deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Sense of humor, personality, and enthusiasm!
This full-time position may be based in our Dover, NH office or be fully remote; occasional travel (up to 25%) to company office(s), client/prospect locations and off-site tradeshows/events required.
About Athenium Analytics
Athenium Analytics is an insurtech SaaS company that uses historical data and predictive analytics to help insurance carriers & other organizations measure and manage quality and risk. Our web-based tools, specializing in quality assurance and risk management, are trusted by global, national and regional insurers. While insurance is our primary industry vertical, we also develop solutions for the U.S. Intelligence Community. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge artificial intelligence and market-driven insights, our products help organizational leadership identify and understand risk to make smart decisions faster. Learn more at: https://www.athenium.com