GaugeConstruction - Weather Risk Dashboard
Mitigate severe weather risks during every phase of construction with hyper-local forecasts, alerts and analysis.
In Conjunction with AGC of America
Try our risk free 90-day trial today!
Protect your team, materials & timeline against weather-related risks
GaugeConstruction is a cloud-based weather analytics dashboard for contractors and builders that delivers short-term, long-term and post-event weather insights during every phase of construction.
Use historical, hyper-local weather data to manage & mitigate delays, lost weather days and on-site damages from natural hazards. Plan with confidence.
Monitor Week-By-Week Weather Risks
Understand the weather risks at each construction site using 40 years of historical data & hyper-local forecasts.
- Visualize how site weather risks change over time
- Get risk scores based on decades of historical data
- Understand unique risks for excavation, foundation, framing & enclosure phases
Calculate Lost Weather Days at Each Site
Estimate (and budget for) lost weather days over the course of each construction project based on the historical frequency of each peril.
- Estimate lost weather days before breaking ground
- Set unique, custom weather thresholds for each location
- Understand how severe weather will affect your bottom line
Create Customizable Forecast Alerts
Configure custom weather alerts based on the location and phase-specific needs for each project.
- Track temperatures, wind, hail, sleet, rain, snow & heat index
- View 7-day forecasts based on hyper-local weather data
- See daily weather summaries & weather alerts from each site
- Set custom alerts based on your phase, location or risk profile
Virtual Weather Station Data & Downloadable Reports
Download PDF reports with daily weather summaries and alerts from severe weather events at your site. Share with your team or include in your daily logs and briefings.
- Hyper-local weather verification (~ 0.3 sq. miles) for temperature, wind, precipitation and hail size
- User-configurable thresholds on wind speed at altitudes up to 490ft for both forecast and post-event alerting
- View daily weather summaries & hour-by-hour events
Let Us Help You Move Your Project from Vision to Ribbon-Cutting
Our team of meteorologists and data scientists work together leveraging decades of our own weather data to configure risk alerts for weather events that pose a threat to worker and site safety. Using beyond-weather variables, our tool can better inform businesses of how to manage these risks and adjust project timelines appropriately. The accuracy of our data will help you plan your next project with confidence.
30% Discount for AGC Members
We’re pleased to offer members of the Associated General Contractors of America an exclusive 30% discount on Gauge Construction. Enter your AGC member ID when you register and receive 30% off your annual or monthly subscription.Redeem Your Discount Now
Not an AGC member?
Not an AGC member? Visit our product dashboard to see subscription pricing and other details.