See you in Las Vegas
Athenium Analytics is excited to announce that we’re attending InsureTech Connect 2021 in Las Vegas on October 4-6, 2021. Our team will be exhibiting, scheduling meetings/demos and co-hosting an invite-only social event with Aon for insurers interested in learning more about the Claims Signal platform. The ITC agenda is packed with a great slate of speakers, panels and demos – we look forward to meeting your team and discussing how our solutions can help improve efficiency and drive financial results.
Visit booth #1002 to meet the team
Our team will be available throughout the show and we’re looking to connect with both clients and prospects. We encourage you to stop by our booth (#1002) in the main expo hall or send a meeting request in the official ITC app. We look forward to discussing:
- New weather intelligence solutions to help mitigate risk in a changing climate
- New predictive models recently launched in the Claims Signal Platform
- New strategic initiatives currently in the works
- New insurtech partnership & collaboration opportunities
- Which branded giveaways you should bring home to your kids
Let us know if you’re attending live
Our team is currently reaching out to attendees via email and the ITC networking app. If you or someone from your team is attending live, please let us know so we can schedule some time together:
- Email email@example.com – let us know who is attending so we can meetup at the show.
Join the Claims Signal networking event, co-hosted with Aon Inpoint
As part of our ongoing collaboration with Aon on the Claims Signal Platform (CSP) for open claims quality, our teams will be co-hosting an invite-only social event for clients and prospects interested in learning more about the tool’s benefits, functionality and recently released predictive models. Stop by to meet our teams, watch a brief presentation and enjoy some complimentary cocktails as we mingle and talk shop.
- Date & time: Tuesday October 5, 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Aon event room near the expo hall – reach out for more details
- Who’s invited? Space is limited, but we welcome any senior executives or claims-focused teams interested in learning more about what CSP offers. Please reach out directly to learn more.
- Request an invite: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the details and confirm your spot(s).
Discover how Claims Signal’s open-claim alerts can help your team identify high-risk claims and take action to improve outcomes before issues show up in next month’s audit.
Please reach out with any questions and let us know if your team will be attending the event. And be on the lookout for meeting invites from our team through the ITC networking app. We look forward to seeing you in Vegas on October 4.