Ready. Set. Vegas.
Athenium Analytics is excited to announce that we’re returning to the annual InsureTech Connect (ITC) conference next month in Las Vegas (Sept. 20-22). Our team will be exhibiting throughout the event and showing off the latest advances across our claims, underwriting & audit solutions. We look forward to meeting with you and discussing how our SaaS and data solutions can help you optimize performance and improve financial results.
Stop by booth #1961 to meet the team
We have some exciting plans for ITC and our team will be accessible throughout the show to meet with clients, partners and any attendees looking to learn more about how Athenium can help their business thrive in a changing climate. We encourage you to visit us at booth #1961 in the main expo hall (near the coffee & juice bar lounges) to connect. Athenium team members will include:
- Lindsay Gray – Chief Product Officer
- Meridyth Thornton – VP, Sales
- Tim Rush – VP, Sales & Partnerships
- Julie Markert – Senior Director, Customer Success
We look forward to discussing:
- GaugeQuality, the new insurance audit, compliance & process improvement suite
- New strategic initiatives & partnership opportunities
- New climate intelligence solutions to help mitigate catastrophe risks
- Which of our branded gifts your kids will like best
Are you attending? Let us know.
Our customer success team will be emailing clients shortly to schedule meetings at the event. But if you or someone from your team will also be in Las Vegas, please let us know by submitting the form below:
Let’s connect in Vegas
As the event approaches, be on the lookout for meeting invites through the official ITC networking app. In the meantime, please reach out with any questions and let us know if you’ll be attending as well. We look forward to seeing you in Vegas next month!