Join our invite-only Jazz, Jobs & Gumbo event on Tuesday, June 15
1 Washington St. #5145, Dover, NH 03820 (map)
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career by joining the red-hot insurtech industry? Athenium Analytics is looking to fill 5+ positions across multiple teams, including tech, client services and customer success. In order to accelerate the process, we’re hosting an invite-only hiring event on June 15 at our flagship office in downtown Dover, NH. The event includes:
- A presentation from senior executives
- 1-on-1 interviews with Athenium team members
- Complimentary food, beverages & live music
- A chance to socialize and speak with current employees
- A look at our Dover office space
- Raffle prizes from local merchants and restaurants
- Grand prize: A trip for two to New Orleans (airfare & hotel)
Registration is now open. See the details below to apply today and begin the application process.
- Candidates will be reviewed ahead of time after emailing resumes to: email@example.com
Please include a very brief intro, your desired role and the subject line: Hiring Event
- Applicants who are a fit for the open roles will be asked to join a quick screening call with our HR team
- Select candidates will be invited to join the live event on June 15 (more details to follow)
- Candidates will participate in 1-on-1 interviews with members of our team from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- After the interview process, the social event will begin promptly at 5:30 – including food, beverages, music, raffles and more
- Top candidates can expect a decision made within 24-48 hours after the event
The open roles we are actively hiring for include:
- Full-stack software engineer
- Technical support specialists
- Inside sales representatives
- Business development representatives
- Account manager
How to apply
- Applicant screening is now under way and will occur up until the day of the event
- Email your resume and a brief intro to firstname.lastname@example.org » (Subject line: Hiring Event)
Strict COVID-19 Protocols
Due to the large indoor gathering that is expected, COVID-19 protocols will be in place during the event. Individual COVID-19 screenings will be conducted at the door and strict cleaning procedures will be followed by staff. Candidates who are interested in this event but have concerns about safety are advised to speak with our HR team prior to the event so we can accommodate requests.
About Athenium Analytics
Athenium Analytics is an insurtech SaaS company that uses historical data and predictive analytics to help insurance carriers & other organizations measure and manage quality and risk. Our web-based tools, specializing in quality assurance and risk management, are trusted by global, national and regional insurers. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and more than half of the top-25 U.S. insurance carriers. We also develop solutions for the U.S. Intelligence Community. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge artificial intelligence and market-driven insights, our products help organizational leadership identify and understand risk to make smart decisions faster.