Weather Risk Whitepaper
Fire drill: is your portfolio protected from wildfire risks?
Write and renew policies with better wildfire risk scores
In order to write smarter business in wildfire-prone states, insurers need to understand the complicated risk factors associated with the ignition and spread of major fires. Six of the top 10 most destructive wildfires in history have occurred in the past three years. Learn what causes wildfires to burn out of control and how new risk scoring models help insurers accurately assess risks down to the neighborhood.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- What are the main factors that feed fire propagation?
- Are wildfires getting worse in the United States?
- Why is California so susceptible to large wildfires?
- What underwriting tools are available to assess wildfire risks?
- Are there wildfire risk scoring models that account for climate data?