Use Your QA Tools to Drive Performance Improvement
Can you enhance employee performance with QA tools?
Quality assurance (QA) is an essential part of the organizational workflow for many insurance companies. Insurance QA allows carriers to ensure their teams are adhering to industry regulations and company guidelines. These internal audits are also an excellent way to measure the performance of claims and underwriting teams against established benchmarks. But the highest performers use quality assurance results for more than just meeting guidelines. Great companies use QA software to constantly improve the performance of individuals and teams across the organization. This whitepaper discusses how you can start using QA tools to promote internal performance improvement. Download the whitepaper to learn how to:
- Use QA results to provide feedback for underwriting & claims teams
- Encourage positive behaviors and highlight opportunities for change
- Implement action plans for individuals and organizations in need of change
- Use best-in-class tools to establish high-performance review teams
- Position your teams for success through continuous process improvement
Complete the form to download your whitepaper now.