Conducting Insurance Claims Leakage Studies to Improve QA
Does your organization need to conduct a Claims Leakage Study?
This whitepaper from Athenium Analytics was written in partnership with Ernst & Young. The goal of this paper is to help insurance executives understand what claims leakage is, how leakage can negatively affect financial performance, and help determine if your company could benefit from an objective assessment of your claims practices. Are you familiar with all the claims auditing tools available to insurers today? Some of the whitepaper topics include:
- What is claims leakage and how is it affecting your financial performance?
- How does a leakage study fit in to the quality assurance process?
- What are the components of a good claims leakage study?
- What causes leakage and how can you prevent it in the future?
- What are the common reasons to undertake a claims study?
- What QA tools are available to help understand claims leakage?
Complete the form to download your whitepaper now.