Protect Your Insurance Policies Against Rising Flood Risk with Better Scoring Tools
A new flood risk scoring tool to help insurers accurately price P&C policies.
Floods are among the nation's most significant and expensive natural disasters for insurance companies and their policyholders. Despite advances in flood mitigation techniques, floods are responsible for approximately $8 billion in damages per year.
FEMA offers fragmented and outdated flood zone maps that are failing to keep up with changes in climate trends, rising sea levels and inland river flooding. Because FEMA maps only cover about 60% of the US, many insurers are turning to next-generation flood models that incorporate robust weather and topographical data for more accurate flood risk underwriting insights.
- Learn why inland river flooding is becoming increasingly severe.
- Learn why FEMA maps are fragmented and out of date.
- Learn why the private flood insurance market continues to grow.
- See how GaugeFlood software provides 100% inland flood risk coverage
- See a full list of geospatial, topographic and flood risk data available to help insurers accurately price P&C policies.
Complete the form below to download your whitepaper now.