Billion Dollar Storms: The Need for Insurance Weather Analytics in a Changing Climate
With Disasters on the Rise, Insurers Must Expand Their Weather Risk Tools
Since 1980, there have been more than 250 natural disasters across the United States costing more than $1 billion each. In total, these catastrophes have caused more than $1.7 trillion in damages. Reinsurance rates are on the rise as more severe hurricanes, floods and wildfires wreak havoc across the country. As climate change continues to bring more frequent, severe and costly natural disasters, insurance carriers must enhance their weather analytics tools or risk dramatic losses and worsening ratios.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- How is global warming affecting insurance carriers?
- How is climate change causing more severe weather events?
- Why are natural disasters becoming more frequent and costly?
- Why are free weather data & forecasting tools no longer sufficient?
- How can weather analytics software help you write smarter business?
Complete the form to download your whitepaper now.
Having trouble with the download? Please email us directly and we will send you pdf copy.