Weather Risk Whitepaper
Billion-dollar storms: How insurers can manage CAT risk in a changing climate
Are your teams prepared to handle rising catastrophe risks?
Reinsurance rates are rising and some policies risk cancellation as more severe hurricanes, floods, convective storms and wildfires wreak havoc across the country. As climate change continues to bring more frequent and costly natural disasters, insurance carriers must reimagine their approach to forecasting and responding to catastrophes – before they affect the bottom line.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- How is global warming affecting insurance carriers?
- How is climate change causing more severe weather events?
- Why are natural disasters becoming more frequent and costly?
- Are there new tools & data sources for on-demand weather intelligence?
- How can weather analytics help carriers write smarter business?
Trusted by more than 100 clients across the globe.