Analyze Severe Weather Events with Dexter Reports
Map exposures and expedite claims
Dexter is a cloud-based weather forensics dashboard that helps insurers understand severe weather events with high-resolution weather analytics.
Dexter shows you accurate storm paths and intensity data after a severe weather event anywhere in the contiguous U.S. with hyper-local granularity. With Dexter, your business will better process peril-related claims and gain portfolio-level insights to assist with risk exposure management, loss mitigation and historical analysis.
See how Dexter helped insurers like you when dealing with the fallout of these recent perils:
- North Carolina's Hurricane Florence impact in 2018
- Los Angeles and Ventura counties' Woolsey wildfire in 2018
- New York's severe winter storm in March 2018
- Colorado's most expensive hail event, occurring in May 2017
- Central U.S. straight-line winds and derecho in 2018
- Kansas City's devastating tornado in 2019