Technical solutions specialist (TSS)
Athenium Analytics is seeking a motivated technical solutions specialist (TSS), who will be a key member of the account management team. The ideal TSS is a customer-facing technical expert who will triage and complete daily requests from clients as well as work on initial implementations and special projects. The TSS will serve as a liaison between the customer success team and the product development, professional services and engineering teams. The TSS will provide direct support to customers on how to configure teamthink and ideally will have (insurance) industry knowledge.
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and present and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is of great value to us.
- Provide technical and applications support to customers and service personnel via phone and email
- Help new customers to install and configure teamthink products
- Use deep understanding of teamthink features and capabilities to guide customers towards current product features
- Provide occasional billable Professional Services to clients
- Perform webinar and in-person training
- Work with Product Management on prioritization of teamthink feature requests
- Travel on business up to 10% of any given month
- Participate with Account Management to prepare functional descriptions of requested changes performed by Professional Services staff
- Partner with Marketing to write product feature use guides for online help
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of IT systems and software
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and respond to client needs in a professional and timely manner
- Insurance industry experience
- Previous product support experience
- Sales or sales support experience
What we look for
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrate sound decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting team deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; demonstrates a high level of diplomacy.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Sense of humor, personality, and enthusiasm!
The position will be based in Dover, NH with travel to other offices or client sites as needed.
About Athenium Analytics
Athenium Analytics is an insurtech SaaS company that uses historical data and predictive analytics to help insurance carriers & other organizations measure and manage quality and risk. Our web-based tools, specializing in quality assurance and risk management, are trusted by global, national and regional insurers. While insurance is our primary industry vertical, we also develop solutions for the U.S. Intelligence Community. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge artificial intelligence and market-driven insights, our products help organizational leadership identify and understand risk to make smart decisions faster.