Athenium Analytics is seeking a motivated Technical Solutions Specialist (TSS), who will be a key member of the account management team. The ideal TSS is a customer facing technical expert who will triage and complete daily requests from clients as well as work on initial implementations and special projects. The TSS will serve as a liason between the Customer Success team and the Product Development, Professional Services and Engineering teams. The TSS will provide direct support to customers how to configure teamthink® and ideally will have industry (insurance) knowledge.
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and present and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is of great value to us.
- Provide technical and applications support to customers and service personnel via phone and email.
- Help new customers to install and configure teamthink products.
- Use deep understanding of teamthink features and capabilities to guide customers towards current product features.
- Provide occasional billable Professional Services to clients.
- Perform webinar and in-person training.
- Work with Product Management on prioritization of teamthink feature requests.
- Travel on business up to 10% of any given month.
- Participate with Account Management to prepare functional descriptions of requested changes performed by Professional Services staff.
- Partner with Marketing to write product feature use guides for online help.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of IT systems and software
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and respond to client needs in a professional and timely manner
- Insurance industry experience
- Previous product support experience
- Sales or sales support experience
What We Look For:
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting team deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Sense of humor, personality, and enthusiasm!
The position will be based in Dover, NH with travel to other offices or client sites as needed.