Senior Sales Representative
Athenium Analytics is seeking a highly motivated results-driven Senior Sales Representative with good interpersonal skills to join our sales team. Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills, be highly competitive and financially motivated.
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and present and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is of great value to us.
The successful candidate will:
- Qualify, pursue and close prospective clients, which includes:
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospective clients, evaluating their position in the industry, and engaging with them to understand their needs and being able to present their options
- Being able to speak to our products and features, and working in conjunction with the Client Services team to address any questions they might have.
- Having a positive, resilient attitude
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Make regular, sometimes short notice, travel to visit clients, prospective customers, business partners, or trade shows which may require long hours as well as nights or weekends to accommodate
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics based on industry trends, market activities, competitors, etc.
- The exciting/dreaded “other duties as assigned”
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 5+ Years sales experience
- Track record of excellent performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Ability to travel up to two weeks a month and work a 60+ hour week
- Strong interest in science & technology
- Insurance industry background a plus
- B2B Sales Experience a plus
- Familiarity with CRM a plus
What we look for
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; demonstrates a high level of diplomacy.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting team deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Sense of humor, personality, and enthusiasm!
This is a full-time role that will be based in Dover, NH. Remote work can be considered.
About Athenium Analytics
Athenium Analytics is an insurtech SaaS company that uses historical data and predictive analytics to help insurance carriers & other organizations measure and manage quality and risk. Our web-based tools, specializing in quality assurance and risk management, are trusted by global, national and regional insurers. While insurance is our primary industry vertical, we also develop solutions for the U.S. Intelligence Community. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge artificial intelligence and market-driven insights, our products help organizational leadership identify and understand risk to make smart decisions faster.