Athenium Analytics is seeking a highly motivated results-driven Sales Representative with good interpersonal skills to join our sales team. Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills with complex or technical solutions, be highly competitive and financially motivated.
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing prospective clients, which includes:
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospective clients, evaluating their position in the industry, and engaging with them to understand their needs and being able to present their options
- Being able to speak to our products and features, and working in conjunction with the Product Science team to address any questions they might have
- Having a positive, resilient attitude
- Maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Regular travel to visit clients, prospective customers, business partners, or trade shows which may require long hours as well as nights or weekends to accommodate
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key targets based on industry trends, market activities, competitors, etc.
- Leading responses to RFPs, RFIs and RFQs
Education, Experience & Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 5+ Years Sales experience
- B2B Sales Experience a plus
- Track Record of excellent performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Familiarity with SaaS-based products
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Strong interest in science & technology
This is a Full-Time role that can be based in or near Dover, NH or Waltham, MA or Washington, DC based on candidate preference.