Athenium Analytics is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team! Successful candidates will guide, manage, and help deliver our various projects and technical support processes across the business and with external clients. The candidate will help craft project and support process vision and roadmaps, and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive successful delivery to clients.
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and present and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is of great value to us.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives, staying within scope and budget
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting internal and external customer relationships
- Assist in developing project scope and objectives, involving all stakeholders
- Define and train on process for support requests that meets both customer and internal resource needs
- Understand and balance schedules, targets and priorities and effectively communicate to internal resources and customers as needed
- Improve tracking and usage of our ticketing system (Jira)
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Deliver updates to executives on a recurring basis, in the form of documents and/or slide decks
- Develop and maintain project and support KPIs – i.e. quality, timeliness, cost
- Identify and analyze project risks and develop mitigation plans
- The exciting and dreaded “other duties as assigned”
- 3-5+ Years Project Management experience, with Project Management certification preferred
- Ability to translate scientific and technological principles into business solutions
- Experience in managing multiple projects for SaaS products
- Capable of withstanding and adjusting to changes in priority or deadlines
- Strong client-centric attitude, with the ability to make decisions considering the target audience
- Sharp external, client-facing and internal communication skills
- Great organizational competency including multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Strong worth ethic, with ability to work and collaborate in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Open to travel to prospect and client meetings, as well as occasional travel to other Athenium Analytics offices
What we look for
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting team and individual deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent business acumen and a good sense of humor, or an appreciation of one
- Positive, resilient attitude and bias toward action when necessary facts are in hand (“do-learn-do” is our operational motto)
- Ability to assess and mitigate risk while navigating paths to success
- Belief in and history of fact-based decision-making
- Thrive under pressure and seek challenging opportunities
- Master of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, project management software tools, and ticketing systems (Jira preferred)
- Experience in cloud-based technology
- Sense of humor, personality, and enthusiasm!
This is a full time role that will ideally be based out of our Dover, NH office. However, remote candidates will be considered.
About Athenium Analytics
Athenium Analytics is an Insurtech SaaS company that uses historical data and predictive analytics to help insurance carriers & other organizations measure and manage quality and risk. Our web-based tools, specializing in quality assurance and risk management, are trusted by global, national and regional insurers. While insurance is our primary industry vertical, we also develop solutions for the U.S. Intelligence Community. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge artificial intelligence and market-driven insights, our products help organizational leadership identify and understand risk to make smart decisions faster. Learn more at: https://www.athenium.com