Athenium Analytics is seeking an outstanding marketer with at least three years of relevant marketing experience – either in technology, insurance or a combination. A successful candidate will be enthusiastic, results-oriented, and committed to constant experimentation to improving marketing results. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing marketing team at a dynamic, energetic company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading product marketing initiatives to promote visibility and lead-generation for a dynamic SaaS product suite, including:
- Developing customer profiles
- Identifying new markets and growth opportunities
- Crafting and executing strategies to increase lead-gen and improve sales
- Conducting and assisting with market research
- Analyzing, recommending, and assisting with product positioning and branding for assigned products
- Conceptualizing and coordinating the creation of marketing content & collateral, including:
- Blog posts
- Customer success stories
- Promoting the company & product suite across social media channels to increase follower base and lead-gen potential.
- Coordinating trade-show/conference selection, logistics, and post-event analysis
- Three years of relevant marketing experience, ideally in software or insurance
- Thriving in fast-paced environments and a love of learning
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience in SEO, social media, and online advertising
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in B2B marketing, SaaS, or data science
- Experience with corporate communications / PR
This position is based in Dover, NH, with occasional travel to company offices (in Waltham, MA, and Washington, DC) or offsite tradeshows.