Inside Sales Representative
Athenium Analytics is seeking a highly motivated results-driven Inside Sales Representative with good interpersonal skills to join our sales team. Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills, be highly competitive and financially motivated.
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and present and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is of great value to us.
The successful candidate will:
- Qualify, pursue and close prospective clients, which includes:
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospective clients, evaluating their position in the industry, and engaging with them to understand their needs & being able to present their options
- Being able to speak to our product value propositions & working in conjunction with the Client Services team to address any questions they might have
- Having a positive, resilient attitude
- Support the President in new sales initiatives to bring to market new and in-development products
- Coordinate with Marketing & Product in the development of new product materials & collateral
- Research, scope and draft proposals for new sales opportunities
- Manage & report on the opportunity pipeline both inside & outside of the CRM
- The exciting/dreaded “other duties as assigned”
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Track record of excellent performance metrics and successful sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Strong interest in science & technology
- Insurance industry background a plus
- B2B sales experience a plus
- Familiarity with CRM a plus
What we look for
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrate sound decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting team deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; demonstrates a high level of diplomacy
- Strong work ethic; hands-on; detail oriented with a customer service mentality
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally; self-driven, motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Sense of humor, personality and enthusiasm!
This is a full-time role that will ideally be based in Dover, NH. Remote work will be considered.
About Athenium Analytics
Athenium Analytics is an insurtech SaaS company that uses historical data and predictive analytics to help insurance carriers & other organizations measure and manage quality and risk. Our web-based tools, specializing in quality assurance and risk management, are trusted by global, national and regional insurers. While insurance is our primary industry vertical, we also develop solutions for the U.S. Intelligence Community. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge artificial intelligence and market-driven insights, our products help organizational leadership identify and understand risk to make smart decisions faster.