Growth Marketing Specialist (Part-time)
Athenium Analytics is seeking a junior marketer to help accelerate the growth of our web-based insurtech software suite. The main focus of this role will be to build new content (e.g., blogs, whitepapers and webinars) and help manage digital marketing programs that attract and convert new prospects. The successful candidate will be tech-savvy, motivated to learn and ready to experiment with new marketing programs that will help generate leads, nurture prospects and build brand awareness. This role is a tremendous opportunity to get hands-on experience managing campaigns (e.g., paid social and email) while also creating product marketing content to support the business. This is a part-time role (~25 hours/week), which has the potential to become a full-time position later, based on performance and impacts on business results.
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is extremely valuable.
- Conceptualize and coordinate the creation of marketing content, including:
- Product collateral
- Blog posts
- Customer success stories
- Build email outreach campaigns for both prospects and clients using MailChimp and other tools
- Manage social media channels to engage stakeholders with relevant news and content
- Assist with copywriting, branding and design for materials across our product suite
- Coordinate logistics & promotion for digital (and eventually in-person) events
- Conduct and assist with market research initiatives
- Assist with website performance and lead generation reporting, including the use of Google Analytics and the CRM software
- Create and edit website content in WordPress
- The exciting/dreaded “other duties as assigned”
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field. That includes you, English majors.
- Excellent writing skills – candidates must provide two writing samples
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in science and technology, with a desire to join a SaaS company long-term
- Familiarity with inbound and content marketing concepts
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and inDesign)
- Familiarity with managing WordPress websites
What we look for
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks
- Someone who is eager to experiment, learn and “figure it out”
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with other team members
- Sense of humor, personality and enthusiasm!
This is a part-time role that will ideally be based out of our Dover, NH office. However, we have team members spread across the country and remote work would be considered.
About Athenium Analytics
Athenium Analytics is an insurtech SaaS company that uses historical data and predictive analytics to help insurance carriers & other organizations measure and manage quality and risk. Our web-based tools, specializing in quality assurance and risk management, are trusted by global, national and regional insurers. While insurance is our primary industry vertical, we also develop solutions for the U.S. Intelligence Community. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge artificial intelligence and market-driven insights, our products help organizational leadership identify and understand risk to make smart decisions faster.