Customer Success Manager
Athenium Analytics is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team! Successful candidates will work with an energetic, results-focused team of software developers, professional services engineers, and domain experts to provide a wide range of services to our current customers.
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and present and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is of great value to us.
Through client and internal team interaction, you will have an excellent opportunity to practice a multitude of skills, including:
- Interfacing between clients and Athenium Analytics teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Engineering, Sciences)
- Written and verbal communication
- Customer service
- Project management
- Risk management
- Build and maintain strong, long-term client relationships
- Creative problem solving
- Design strategies and tactics to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Identify unfulfilled needs within client organizations
- Bring product subject matter expertise into account as appropriate
- Seize opportunities that lead to revenue growth within client organizations, through monitoring and analyzing customer usage
- Develop consultative relationships with customers, including stakeholders and key executives
- Provide client support via email and phone
- Explore opportunities for repeat sales
- Project scoping, planning, and risk assessment
- Solution analysis including exploration of alternative approaches
- Product use/best practices consulting
- Provide input to future product development, while helping to align Product with customer needs
- Product demonstration development and presentations, either online or in-person
- Contribute to development of application user guides & product training programs
Minimum qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s degree or working equivalent
- 3+ years B2B software account management experience
- Customer service skills and a strong focus on customer satisfaction & communication strategies
- MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Outstanding project leadership skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated personality
- Ability to travel 10% of the time, largely scheduled at your discretion
What we look for
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting team and individual deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Sense of humor, personality, and enthusiasm!
This is a full-time role that will ideally be based in Dover, NH. Remote work will be considered.
About Athenium Analytics
Athenium Analytics is an Insurtech SaaS company that uses historical data and predictive analytics to help insurance carriers & other organizations measure and manage quality and risk. Our web-based tools, specializing in quality assurance and risk management, are trusted by global, national and regional insurers. While insurance is our primary industry vertical, we also develop solutions for the U.S. Intelligence Community. Leveraging big data, cutting-edge artificial intelligence and market-driven insights, our products help organizational leadership identify and understand risk to make smart decisions faster. Learn more at: https://www.athenium.com