Athenium Analytics is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team! Successful candidates will work with an energetic, results-focused team of software developers, professional services engineers, and domain experts to provide a wide range of services to our current customers.
Athenium Analytics has a team-based culture where we work hard and have fun while doing it. We seek to add team members who have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment and can demonstrate critical thinking skills and present and explain complex ideas to the group. Open communication and working well with others is of great value to us.
Through client and internal team interaction, you will have an excellent opportunity to practice a multitude of skills including:
- Abstract thought
- Interfacing between client team and Athenium engineers
- Written and verbal communication
- Customer service
- Project management
- Risk management
- Account team leadership
- Account management
- Create and maintain strong client relationships
- Creative problem solving
- Design strategies and tactics to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Identify unfulfilled needs within client organizations
- Bring internal and third-party domain experts into account as appropriate
- Seize opportunities that lead to revenue growth within client organizations
- Develop consultative relationships with customers
- Provide client support via email and phone
- Explore opportunities for repeat sales
- Project management
- Solution design, development, and delivery
- Project scoping, planning, and risk assessment
- Solution analysis including exploration of alternative approaches
- Work on multiple, concurrent projects
- Product use/best practices consulting
- Implementation project management
- Provide input to future product development
- Demonstrations and training
- Product demonstration development and presentations
- Develop and customize application user guides
- Develop and deliver product training
- Product/process development
- Improvements to system deployment process (presentation materials, checklists, etc.)
- Develop additional services offerings
- Bachelor’s degree or working equivalent
- 10+ years insurance claims or underwriting experience
- Customer service skills and a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Outstanding project leadership skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Self motivated personality
- Ability to travel 10% of the time, largely scheduled at your discretion
What We Look For:
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound decision-making skills. A problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting team deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, detail oriented with a customer service mentality.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Sense of humor, personality, and enthusiasm!
Note that this is not a Sales Account Manager position. The most important aspect of successful account management is retention of a satisfied customer by matching their needs with our capabilities. There are no sales commissions or quotas.