As insurance organizations change and grow, their quality assurance systems may be unable to keep pace. Highly skilled QA reviewers and managers may spend too much time with inefficient measuring, analyzing, and reporting software. Equally frustrating, their audit technology may not provide the information they really need about Claims and Underwriting performance.
If you're in this situation, it's time to replace spreadsheets, databases, and legacy systems with a streamlined QA solution that handles greater volume and complexity. team
think is highly scalable, delivers reliable results, and has the flexibility to meet your unique needs. Our comprehensive audit solutions lead to the success of your QA group, business managers, and the organization as a whole.
- Improve your QA audit results with rapid implementation, flexibility, and security:
- Install teamthink quickly, with little or no involvement from IT.
- Integrate data from Claims, Underwriting, and other organizational sources.
- Trust that your information is complete, accurate, and secure.
- Use a single customizable solution for all divisions and lines of business.
- Utilize your quality assurance information to its fullest potential:
- Easily track team and individual performance against organizational goals.
- Identify critical quality issues and root causes to determine areas requiring attention.
- Conduct consistent reviews by central QA and field offices.
- Ensure integrity and calibration with secondary file reviews.
- Quantify the financial outcomes of individual and team performance.
- Use relevant reports for informed decision-making:
- View detailed, customizable reports that display performance data for individuals and groups.
- Receive comprehensive, detailed information based on your specified criteria.
- Generate reports on-demand, or distribute automated scheduled reports.
- Control access to information as appropriate.
- Enjoy benefits that support your company's bottom-line goals:
- Significantly reduce claims leakage, control losses, and reduce underwriting risk.
- Enhance and leverage quality assurance reviews for systematic performance improvement.
- Strengthen customer service, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Understand the impact of behaviors on financial outcomes.
teamthink for Claims
teamthink for Underwriting
teamthink Expansion Modules - for even greater functionality.